Monday, July 18, 2011

Laugh, love and live

As I have been all weekend, today I am missing you, April. I still can't believe we were less than 24 hours away from getting to visit and say goodbye.

But now there can be no more tears, just happy memories. You and Josh couldn't have been more perfect for one another. I will always remember you guys visiting and having to sit together in our cuddler chair. And the night the four of us got all dressed up just to eat out together in Sioux City. The way you two looked and smiled at one another, the cute Eskimo kisses you gave one another. That love will last forever.

We all know life is short, but your words hit home for me: "Now I have learned that time is a blessing, especially when you are with those you love."

I will laugh, love and live more today and every day I still get to spend with those I care about because that's what you did. Your strength and determination through this fight was incredible, and we are all so proud to have known you.

As I told you, you made a beautiful bride and will always be a beautiful person and friend. Until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment